- Johns River Road in Collettsville closed due to flooding
- Minor flooding on Wilson Creek area
- At least 15 houses are damaged but reports continue to come in.
- No injuries reported at this time.
- Multiple reports of trees down across roads, homes and buildings in the Granite Falls and Dudley Shoals and Grace Chapel areas.
- City BBQ and Market Basket in Granite Falls has heavy damage.
- Flooding in Kings Creek area
- First section of Grace Chapel Road has been opened to Rocky Mt Road. Closed further past.
- Highway 321A is closed from 321 past Granite Falls.
- Roads closed due to trees down:
Granada Farms Road
Zacks Fork Road
Glen Ridge Road
Meadow Brook Avenue
- All residents in the Granite Falls area are being asked to go to the parking lot across from Walmart in Granite Falls to meet with the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office deputies to determine if they can get to their homes.
- A shelter is being set up at South Caldwell High School for those who can not reach their homes and can not shelter anywhere else. It will be open at 7 p.m.
- Everyone is asked to call 828-426-8605 for reports of damages.