Join Caldwell County EMS Today!
Are you looking for a fast-paced, progressive and aggressive EMS System? Are you ready to take the next step in the career ladder?
Caldwell County EMS is a county-based ambulance service that offers pre-hospital and inter-facility emergency medical care. We employ both EMT-Basics and Paramedics and offer an industry-standard 12-hour shift schedule and administrative / support staff 40-hour work weeks. All of our field and administrative staff are continually offered continuing education training, cutting-edge technology and equipment, and competitive benefits and wages.
Caldwell County: A Great Place to Work
Our team is made up of the highest trained, most capable, and professional personnel available. Recruitment and retention is an active process within our Division, and we are actively searching for career-oriented applicants. There are many benefits to working in Caldwell County!
- 12-hour Shifts
- State Government Retirement Benefits
- Outstanding, Affordable Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Competitive Wages for Paramedics
- Advanced Level Continuing Education Courses
- Paid In-Service Training for all Field and Administrative Staff
- Numerous Career Advancement Opportunities
- Hamilton T-1 Ventilators, Field Blood Administration
- Special Operations Team Divisions including Special Event Medic, Search and Rescue, and Tactical Medic
- State of the Art Frazer Ambulances on Freightliner, Ford and Dodge 4x4 chassis
- ePCR Patient Software by ESO and Wireless Tablets in the Field connected to secure wireless internet on each transport unit
Outside of Departmental benefits, Caldwell County offers many amenities that draw residents from across the Country. Caldwell County's beautiful scenery and outdoor venues offer many options for hiking, camping, hunting and fishing, off-road activities, and many other outdoor activities. The County is also rich in history and offers many family-oriented options to keep you and your family busy outside of work as well! While you explore our Department, Explore Caldwell County too!