To advocate for individuals and their families affected by substance use disorders and misuse, by meeting each individual where they are through the promotion of evidence-based strategies originating in prevention, harm reduction, treatment and recovery, while ultimately reducing overdose deaths.
What We Offer
- Resources, application, and transportation assistance for detoxification, rehabilitation, in-patient treatment facilities
- Medication Assistance Treatment options
- Recovery housing
- Help with Medicaid/Food Nutrition Benefits applications
- Free medical testing for HIV, Hepatitis C, and pregnancy
- Access to our Peer Support Specialists to walk hand in hand with you on your own personal recovery journey.
R.E.S.T.A.R.T. services are provided free of charge to all individuals. Anyone may access our resources by contacting us via phone, email, or social media. We are available, in office, to accept walk-ins and work with incarcerated individuals in the Caldwell County Detention Center, through request of application.
Recovery Is Possible, Reach Out Today!