To be considered for selection, the firm/team shall be qualified and capable to provide the necessary professional services associated with project tasks and conformance with local, state, and federal requirements listed herein.
1. Planning, field surveys and mapping, geotechnical investigations, utility location, design and 2 preparation of sealed drawings and construction documents (plans and specifications), and cost estimations.
2. Perform all project management and quality control/quality assurance duties for the survey, design, bidding, and construction oversight.
3. Provide necessary documentation needed for any reporting requirements related to the project.
4. Prepare all necessary applications to secure required permits and approvals for construction.
5. Provide assistance during the construction bidding process to include participation in the pre-bid conference, replying to requests for information, preparing advertisements for bid solicitations, conduct bid opening, preparing a certified bid tabulation, preparing a formal recommendation for award, and issuing the notice to proceed.
6. Construction Administration duties shall include conducting a pre-construction conference, review of project progress (inspections) review of shop drawings and submittals, certification of contractor requests for payment, processing of change orders, preparation of pre-final and final punch lists and project closeout. Provide hard and digital copies of as-built drawings.