A young adult who was in foster care upon their 18th birthday may re-enter Foster Care 18 to 21 at any time before reaching 21 years of age. To re-enter Foster Care 18 to 21, the young adult must meet the following conditions:
- The young adult is 18, 19, or 20 years old.
- The young adult was in foster care on their 18th birthday.
- The young adult meets at least one of the eligibility requirements for Foster Care 18 to 21.
- The young adult is willing to enter into a Voluntary Placement Agreement and abide by the provisions of the agreement; and
- The young adult agrees to reside in an approved placement.